Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fresh Junk: Patterned Tights

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


First off, apologies for the blog-dio silence---I had a gnarly poli sci midterm that I had to keep from kicking my ass. Secondly, and unrelated-ly, I've gotten ohmygod so bored with my black leggings + patterned top combo, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in this. "But prettylegit," you say. "I like the way that leggings and a long shirt look. How can I keep rocking this aesthetically pleasing two-thumbs-up silhouette without looking like a yawn?" Oh readers, it's easy! Just pattern your leggings and keep the top plain. Visit sevennewyork and get some from Jeremy Scott and Bernhard Willhelm for yourself.

4 comments:

donna said...

loving the mummy-wrap leggings. they're just too cute in a funny, non-generic way but there is probably no way i could be able to incorporate them into my everyday outfits.

Gryphon said...

I want the birds!

Anonymous said...

these are just fab!

Jasmine said...

These are amazing!!