Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Fresh Junk: Dr. Martens

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sienna Miller is just like that girl in middle school who did her hair in that painfully cool zig zap part and carried her shit around in that Easter basket shaped like an elephant head (jesus that's so ingenious). So, okay, maybe not all school's had Siri Allens, but everyone knew that girl with those patterned Docs who always left the laces untied and flopping around her ankles. Pull a Siri yourself, and dust off your old pair. Update them by wearing them with something short and pretty so you don't look like an extra from the Babysitter's Club movie.

3 comments:

Gryphon said...

But what if my main goal in life is to look like Claudia Kishi?

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

ooh i love the doc martins that sienna is licking not because she is licking them just beecause they are pretty

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


Here is my blog - acoustic guitar a chord