Saturday, March 3, 2007

Current Threads: Spinto the the City

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Spinto Band opened for We Are Scientists last semester, and unlike most band openers, they didn't suck. In fact, they were pleasantly goofy, engaging, dance-y (yeah, I know, I can make words up if I want to) - and most importantly, their music had enough pop sensability to drench you in sugary melodies, but also had enough not-pop sensibility to make it not annoying. Getup for the concert includes a little polysester number strictly reserved for concerts (to let my pits and bits breathe, yaddadimean?) and gold shoes that are comfortable enough so I can rock the fuck out.

Vintage black shift dress
Target knit vest
Black belt
Steve Madden kicks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealousy!! i love we are the scientist and the spinto band. we are scientist songs are just so catchy and oh mandy will forever be stuck in my head. great outfit and blog. your gold shoes are sick, in a non-vomiting way of course.

Anonymous said...

im feelin those gold shoes as well.

Anonymous said...

wow stylin girl...