Sunday, March 18, 2007

Celebrate Good Times: St. Patty's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This post may be a bit post-mature (I know it's not a word but after a night of straight celebration, it seems like a pretty good option to me), but St. Patty's is seriously one of my favorite holidays. Irish car bombs, everyone wearing my favorite color, angry irish music...no kidding, nothing sounds like a better time. Be sure to wear your lucky somethings (in my case, it's my lucky sharks face necklace), and keep it classy with a cute green blouse.

3 comments:

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

yey i am a quarter irish!!

Bethany said...

don't forget anything by the Dropkick Murphys.

hujn said...

hi, found your blog by following a link on skindeep, where she just posted a blog about us (http://beautyisonly.blogspot.com/2007/03/being-fashionable-is-easier.html). thought you might be interested in checking us out, too. let me know if you have any questions.

cheers,
- jianing from polyvore