Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mad Delusions: JCrew swimsuit

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's not so much that the swimsuit is mad expensive (at only $88, it's actually pretty reasonable), it's more that Cali weather is not participating. All I could think about as I trudged to our dorms with Tee (through horizontal rain, nonetheless) was how much I just wanted to don a cute swimsuit and just chill on some lawn with a good book. JCrew satiated some of that hunger with this adorable madras number, but I figure that I just have to wait until the rain subsides, and I can finally work on getting rid of this pasty white that I call my skin.

4 comments:

That Student said...

Ugh, I like a cold day every once in a while, but today was not a good day for gloomy rain.

Style IT said...

Hi,

I'm Sarah, the new editorial assistant with Coutorture. We seem to have misplaced your email address, so would you be a doll and email me at sbconle@gmail.com?

Thanks!

Sarah

Brittany said...

this suit is adorable, and this blog is great too! thanks for sharing!

john said...

It is definitely easier to buy bikini online than looking for your favorite bikini wear in a bikini store located in the marketplace. You can purchase a bikini piece online straightway from your home by logging in to http://www.verysexybikini.com and submitting your requirements. However, as soon as you place order at this website, the product would be delivered right at your doorstep at the earliest.