Thursday, February 1, 2007

Just Purchased: Wayfarer Knockoffs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I usually stick to my aviaters (or my ridiculous Yoko Ono pair), but I was accompanying Tee to Longs today to stock up on Airbourne when I saw a pair of knockoff Wayfarer's for $10. Usually, sunglasses trends are over before you can say, "I need some sunglasses" (or something like that?), but such a cheap thrill couldn't be passed up. These were better than the pair being sold at Forever 21 (the lenses are a bit longer, so they don't make my face look like such a football) and the hinges are a bit sturdier. They're perfect for this coming Spring's resurrection of 90's grunge and Holly Golightly class, and definately won't damage my bank account like a real pair would.

6 comments:

Laura & Tierney said...

mmm dormroom desk

Rori said...

Holly Golightly was a hooker. Just sayin'

bekah said...

a classy hooker though

Anonymous said...

Very nice knock off Wayfarer Sunglasses nice pick up !

Anonymous said...

Hi there, every time i used to check weblog posts here early in the morning, since
i enjoy to find out more and more.

My weblog :: fake ray bans

Anonymous said...

There is certainly a great deal to know about
this topic. I really like all of the points you have made.


My web site - cheap ralph lauren polo