Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fresh Junk: Pink Nails

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After ten minutes of consecutive studying, I decided that I needed a break, so I went to go paint my nails. I reached for my trusty go-to dark plum color and stopped short. Could it be? Was I getting sick of dark nail polish? It just didn't feel right---with the day all sunshiney and OK Go blasting from my headphones, I felt like something less broody. Inspired by this image on cobrasnake, I borrowed a friend's collection of nail polishes and picked the pinkest shade I could find. I'm still getting used to my Barbie nails, but it's a refreshing change from all that plum.

(tip: to avoid actually having Barbie nails, keep them short and chip them after they dry with some sandpaper or a nail filer---if you aren't ready to go all femme at once, try white, I hear it's the new black)

2 comments:

Gryphon said...

This may sound weird but I love all the graphics you have on your site.

Anonymous said...

Hi, what Opi colour was this?? It's cute!