Monday, February 12, 2007

Current Threads: KALX evening news

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I woke up this morning to my body being slowly baked from the sun coming through the windows. I took this rare opportunity of sunlight to take a break from my rainboots and stick on my grey suede peeptoes. However, I report the Monday evening news for my college radio on Mondays after class in the basement of a large concrete building and didn't realize until I was reporting the weather that it was raining outside? Lo and behold, Mother Nature was being fickle (again) and I walked - nay, swam - back to my dorm. Needless to say, I'm checking google weather before I get dressed now.

Vintage beater (I know, don't ask)
H&M mustard yellow sweater
Black leggings
Thrifted shoes (Buffalo Exchange)
Express wood cuff

No comments: