Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Celebrate Good Times: V-Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


V-day's one of the most dreaded yet looked forward to holidays ever created by corporate machismos (fuck you Hallmark). That said, Valentine's day is pretty bomb if you have a significant other, but it doesn't have to suck if you don't. Just remember to acknowledge all the people you do love (New Kids on the Block? I love you most?). And if you have to wear sweats, look cute by wearing it in the form of a trapeze dress. Just make sure you're wearing some hot underthings under your, ahem, things, in case someone makes a move (you listening, hotboy in my poli sci class?). Who knows? Valentine's day's a day of surprises --- anything could happen ;)

(PS - a little chocolate liquor doesn't hurt either)

1 comment:

Osta said...

your polisci endeavor is my phil quest. Alas, I came home and buried myself in chocolates