Saturday, January 6, 2007

Mad Delusions: Carrie Weston's Kitchy Jewelry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So I like to eat. A lot. So much so that people have been prone to hiding favorite foods from me because I WILL devour that bag of dried mangoes/can of pringles/extra naan before you have a chance to finish offering some for me. So when I stumbled across these pieces of jewelry from Carri Weston's line, I literally drooled. Like, really. Hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches? Her non-gastrinomical creations are equally as shwank. Too bad that most pieces are over a $100 - but considering that they're made from gold and silver (cheaper pieces are made from sterling) they're still affordable. I might have to retitle this "slightly pissed off delusions" (forgive me, it's been a long day).

No comments: