Friday, January 5, 2007

Fresh Junk: Touseled Waves

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm a fat sucker for all things corny and melodramatic, so it's really a shame that the OC had to be canceled JUST when it was getting good. I mean, who thought Marissa's death could bring on episodes filled with comas, aliens, parallel universes and bunny liberation escapades! But something I'm really going to miss is Kaitlin Cooper's fantastic hair. I mean ohmygod, she's only fifteen and she has hair that could kill. I tried this look by twisting my hair into pigtail buns and spritzing them with curling balm and hairspray. I waited two hours before letting them free, but it all depends on how thick and malleable your hair is. After that? Finger style and just try to ward off all those men. Rawr!

Clockwise: September Vogue, Willa Holland (Kaitlin Cooper), Built by Wendy model

No comments: