Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fresh Junk: School Bags

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I considered taking my gigantic Swiss Army backpack to my first day of classes (I had to buy three hundred dollars worth of books and readers), but looking out my dorm window, I saw a sea of Northfaces and Jansports. I decided to take my trusty yellow luggage bag that fits absolutely everything, but after shoving in my third three-inch thick reader, the poor thing couldn't handle it anymore and the strap ripped. I know I shouldn't be shopping for another bag, but it's hard not to when there's so many hot ones out right now.

Yellow Lacoste Messenger: $120
Striped Lacoste Tote: $125
Marc by MJ tote: $268
Urban Outfitters oversized bag: $78
Puma carryall: $50

2 comments:

teenfashionista said...

Great bags, the yellow is so happy! So much better than the cliched North Face backpack... gross.

Margot said...

I'm all for looking pretty and whatnot, but I'd rather not kill my shoulder with a tote. Are there any nice looking backpacks out there?