Monday, January 1, 2007

Fresh Junk: Proenza Schouler for Target Go International

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Luella and Paul and Joe were all right, but Behnaz Sarafpour? Tara Jarmon? That one Firuwhatsit that no one remembers? Ho hum boringsauce. I was starting to lose faith in Target's Go Interational series, but sneak peeks from the newly announced Proenza Schouler is commanding my attention. Jewel toned separates, clingy sillhouettes, school-boy/crayola-secretary chic? I've never been more excited to sport a pointy boobed bustier before (and I'm not kidding, punk). You can expect that I'll be first in line at the El Cerito Target on February 1st.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

The Proenza Schouler collaboration with Target rivals that of Viktor & Rolf's with H&M; Target project will be the best by far. Look at those skirts!