Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Current Threads: Nap Time on Memorial Glade

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


When it comes to sleep, I am the most self-indulgent person on the face of the planet. I plan my days around naptimes, catnaps, and little jaunts off to the land of Nod. My favorite place to catch a snooze on campus is on Memorial Glade. I lay out my pashmina, fold my Poli Sci reader over my face and doze off for an hour or two (or three). I'm also rocking the wide legged trousers for the first time, and I have to say, I'm kind of liking them. Does that mean I'm packing up all my skinnies? I don't know yet...let me sleep on it ;)

Blue Target Polo
Vintage cardigan
Target wide-legged trousers
American Eagle platforms
Shark pendant necklace
Forever 21 apple pendant

2 comments:

Andrew said...

aaggh!
Can i buy that Apple pendant from you?! my gosh those are hard to find now. they dont have them on Forever 21's website anymore.

Andrew said...

sorry. i forgot to login. but would you be willing to sell that pendant?